Discharge Debt | Home
Education Level | Are You Sovereign Or Not | NESARA | Do It Yourself Credit Card, Secured & Unsecured Debt Elimination, Redemption Program & More | Freedom | Are You Really Free | Debt Elimination Facts | Modern Money Mechanics | Clarification of The 14Th Amendment | Bankers Manifesto | Famous Quotes | Who Runs The US | Audio For All Credit Facts | Montgomery vs Daly | Justice Mahony's Memorandum | To help you to understand all about Unsecured Debt | The Truth & All The Facts Will Set You Free | Citizenship | The Law | Issues of Federal Jurisdiction | Constitutions | The Great Banking Deception | Memorandum Of Law | Bank Loans The Rest Of The Story | Did You Really Get A Loan | U.S. Bankruptcy | A WORD OF CAUTION TO THE MEEK | Dear Patriot | Who You Are | White Paper on State Citizenship | Two Faces Of Debt | Discharge Debt & New Energy Books Web Additions | Book Store
Our Book Store has 2 books that deal with one: Money the other: Sovereignty and freedom.
The explanations for each are in brief here. For a better description follow the Book Store Links on the left panel.
In this course several things are discussed & many truths are brought to light:
1. Sovereignty, what it really is and how you still have it today and how you have been fooled into thinking it is gone.
2. Freedom, what is it really, what happened to it and why.
3. What needs to be changed in order to live life in peace.
4. How the population has been fooled.
5. Where is your power going to and why?
6. The root cause of crime and who are the real terrorists.
7. How to live as a Sovereign again.
8. Optional, Forms. Included as a free bonus is our E-Book “Once Upon A Time There Was No Money” A book about Sovereignty and freedom, freedom from oppression and tyranny caused by the system of governance of a world of ever encroaching control, taxation malice and flat out thievery upon mankind. 206 pages.
This course is a seven part series with included optional forms for filing for your Sovereignty that will delve into these topics and reveal the truth about each one and how to make appropriate changes to effect positive change in not only your personal world but also the world at large. For change in the world at large you really need do nothing other than change your mindset and be a positive example to others.
MORE ABOUT THESE BOOKS AT THE LINKS TO THE LEFT
ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS NO MONEY is a book advocating non-force means to circumvent monetary and governmental institutions so that people may eventually become freed from money's effects on humanity. The information is delivered in that of a futuristic classroom narrative where students learn about money and its institutions from what would be their historical perspective.
The spiritual messages about energy, belief and evolution are strongly written and timely, in that humanity is creating and consuming this information at record rates. The vision for the future (largely communicated through the classroom dialogues) is a clearly articulated statement of possibility for what can be when equity is established through the elimination of money; the imagination of possibility is ultimately what creates change.